Saturday, September 24, 2005

[no mood for title]

arr...I've got a bloody headache today..throbbing pain. It's been quite sometime since the last one, almost forgot wat a headache feels like, but after this, I think the sensation will remain in my memory for quite sometime.

anyway haven't been in the mood to blog for a long time..as u can see, lately my posts are jus some short notes....one or two pictures.......basically nothing interesting happened.. and my thoughts seem to be in a whirl again. Oh well... I've made it a point not to blog abt that particular issue again.

today was the footy finals (Sydney swans vs WCE)....never had an interest in it, but well, since its the finals jus curious who wld win the championship (tho i wldnt even find the slightest joy even if west coast eagles won... ). My alliance wld nv be with anything to do with West Aust...lolz...
anyway sydney won 58 - 54. *hooray* lolz...... caught a few glimpse of the match as I was reading my research materials, still feel that its jus a violent senseless sport. haaa....... but i guess if you don't do the sport urself, you'll never know the 'fun' or difficulty it entails.

well, as im typing now, my tkd instructor is on the way to airport..heading for perth in a few hours time. think if time permits, might meet him tmr for dinner or something. came at a rightly time too...perth royal show is on this week, can just bring him there. haa...I've been here for almost 2yrs...and I still don't know my way around perth... Eunice (my pri sch fren) would also be in perth this coming monday....she asked if i had a car, i said yes, but I 'forgot' to tell her i hav no sense of direction whatsoever..haaha. anyway doesnt matter i guess...her boyfren is studying here, so i reckon don't need me to bring her around..heheh. ooh yea..she asked me to go paintball with her on 1st Oct, i've been wanting to try it for quite sometime now. great opportunity, and i think it'll be great to see an old friend here...sigh, i miss my frens in SG so much. It so happened that FCC cell planned for a trip to Araleun on 1st Oct...hmm....too bad, thought it wld be a good oppotunity to do a little bonding with them, but neahh.....I wanna meet my pri sch fren.

havent been to cell/FCC for quite sometime already..feel like being a hermit. sigh.
ok la, tmr after service, i must come back and do work. i must i must i must...work is piling up so high i can't even see the tip of it......

No comments: