Tuesday, September 13, 2005

busy! stress!

It would be good if I was really busy, but ohh no, I've been busy feeling stressed that im not stressed -_-" if it makes any sense to u....but it does to me. haa.

this semester, I've got a feeling that I'm drifting off..way off...maybe worked too hard previous semesters, feeling sort of burnt out now, which is really bad, cos I've got 2years more ahead of me, and the coursework is not gonna get any easier, especially during 4th year (hopefully I'll be doing my honours program). *shivers* frankly, kind of afraid for what's coming up..wondering if im able to handle and all...or worse, wondering if im able to get there at all, what if I just trip and fall flat on my face, did badly for one of the units which is gonna affect entry into honours...or something like that... arrr..no no no...shall not think so negatively. gonna let tomorrow worry for itself. Having said that, I SHOULD really get a grip on myself and start studying really really really hard and consistently already. Lord please grant me the strength and perseverance to run this race!! Let me not just start off well then end poorly; Lord enable me by Your Spirit to end this particular race You have set for me with a big bang, an end that will glorify Your name.

There's a Postgrad info night coming up, 20th sept for Clinical Psych, 28th sept for Organizational psych. Personally im more interested in clinical...but well, will go take a look and see what Murdoch has to offer... Anyway, i dun think i wanna stay in murdoch/perth for another 4years doing masters & Phd together.....! 8years total in murdoch!?!?!?! THATS INSANE! and the thought of me studying non-stop........Jing the Geek/Nerd...don't sound appealing to me lei. Well well well...will see about that. See what God has in store for me..and I shall just trust in Him wholly.

No comments: