Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I know my way around!

yay! I succesfully drove myself to Acacia hotel at northbridge, then after I brought Kelvin sir and his frenz to city garden for dinner...then after drove them to King's park.....all these WITHOUT losing my way. Yeapz! proud of myself..wahaha. *kodak moment*

I know some (if not most) people are gonna have that 'what!?!' expression on their face after reading this, and I should sort of feel ashamed rather than proud (been here for more than a year)...haa, but ok..I admit im a loser with navigating around Perth and all...hey, at least I made improvement!

So dear friends in SG, don't have to worry...come come...haha..I will bring you all around when you're in Perth. quick come find me! I know my way now. =p

oh yeah, gotta give credits to ah goh..haa..I bombed his HP quite alot of times to ask the route and all before I set off...so errr..thanks dude. lolz

No comments: