Saturday, June 04, 2005

This semester has been a trying period for me, but indeed, it is through all these obstacles and storms that God moulds our character, and thru all these that God's greatness, mercy and His faithfulness become really evident..

This semester seemed especially tough, but somehow or other, managed to maintain the kind of results that i've always wanted. Praise God for that...

my lab report was actually handed over to program chair cos of plagiarism, felt lousy to the max when i knew about this, cos i felt i've let external factors affect my focus on work, handed in sloppishly, did not bother to take a 2nd look at it and stuffs..... plus i had other problems which really brought my morale and self-esteem down to the lowest point.....i thought to myself, oh great...plagiarism for the unit that's gonna be a pre-requisite to all other units that i wld be taking next semester....im gonna fail and stuffs......then i really felt terrible at that point, cos i seem to fail at almost all aspects of my life... but then after all these negatives thoughts, i began to pray, and submit all to God, if all these should happen and that I would really fail, I'll humble myself to accept the failure, and continue to work harder, for by faith, everything would fall in place as long as I seek Him, cos i believe He promises rain in the desert for those who seek Him with all their hearts.. James 1:2 Consider it all joy when you encounter various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance, and let endurance has it's perfect result, that you may become perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. I WILL continue to hav faith in Him, for He is greater than any problems that I'll ever meet...If God is able to bring me to a situation, He'll definitely see me through it.... and He'll never let me bear more than i can take.. all those that i've been through, i believe are just setbacks, and NOT failures...and I'll learn to persevere to the end.

.....i went to see the program chair, and thank God....she actually said i did quite a good job with my lab report, jus a few details i had to take note and be careful about...did not penalise me nor asked me redo my assignment, even gave me distinction for it.....felt so super thankful and relieved.

but well, not a time to be complacent, for what's considered excellence yesterday, wld jus be mediocre tomorrow.. and I pray that I'll continue to hav a humble heart and look to Him always, in ALL situations...continue to pray for faith to reach a new and higher level...

He is the alpha and the omega, the author of my life and destiny, He has seen it all and He says ALL things happened for the good of those who love Him.

Just as He promised,

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

No comments: