Friday, June 24, 2005

"Integrity is the glue that holds our way of life together"

talking about FINES......suddenly thought of posting another entry.
Quite sometime back was talking about my 'series of unfortunate events'. First I had aunty pei calling to tell me amidst all my stress that I got a $350 fine with 6 demerit points, but before she told me, i actuallie knew i got caught on speeding camera at southstreet already. then it was like..wah....once i tio 12 demerit points, my driving license wld get revoked le... Wen actually said he wld help me take the 6 demerit points since it was his car that i drove, and also cos he's going back SG to serve NS soon....so deducting 6 points probably wldnt matter much to him. on the other hand if the southstreet fine i got another 6 points....i wld hav to say byebye not only to my car license...guess gotta sell off my car already also....

but then the sunday before this happened, pastor preached on INTEGRITY...and right at that moment when i was faced with the decision, i just felt....okz, in a dilemna alrady....cos my parents are most prob going to kill me if i had to sell off the car and stuffs and it wld be super troublesome without a car here.. wldnt hurt wen anyway since he already suggested helping me....but then it just didn't felt right..and i reckon it wasnt just by chance that pastor had to preach on integrity that very sunday...felt that God is already speaking~ so i had to grit my teeth, and reject the offer by wen..... was thinking wait till the other notice reach, then i'll call my mum and tell her the news..

But really PRAISE GOD....He really honoured the decision i made. the southstreet notice came..and i got only 3 demerits points for that~ *PHEWZ* scraped through again...din hav to sell off my car, dun hav to go thru the process of breaking all these news to my parents...and tmr i can still drive down to campsite...haa......thank GOd! but of cos, i still gotta bear the consequences of having to pay $500 in total! I promise im not going to speed again~~ lolz

Praise God....God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. Amen.

shall end now with this:
Dr. Billy Graham emphasized that "Integrity is the glue that holds our way of life together". He encouraged Christians to strive to keep our integrity intact because if this quality is embraced and in place, other character traits such as loyalty, diligence and good work ethics will follow.

No comments: