Wednesday, June 22, 2005

after exams

Its been 2 days after my last paper...hee~ finally...this hectic semester is over. first paper i had was tough for me, made loads of careless mistakes as well~ but well put that behind me....continued to study harder for my 2nd paper..the one where i had to prepare 8 essays...God really super duper blessed me to the max on this..... cos i had to prepare 8, then 4 would come out during the exams, i had to do 3...got quite worried cos there was so much concepts to remember...so much details and stuffs to memorise.......in the end i prepared 7, focused on 4 and jus drilled those 4 into my mind.....den during exams, when i had the first glance at the questions, jus cant help smiling n really thank God at that exact same moment...all four that i focused on, came out for the exams! before that i was still worried like..wat if the other 4 that i did not prepare well came out...den i wld be goner........but *PHEWZ* big big big sigh of relieve......2hours paper, went on writing at full speed non-stop...hands nearly cramp.....but wah....it was worth it man...

anyway now its time to chill.....last 2 days...packed my room, vacumm every nook n cranny...went and watch 'Mr and Mrs Smith' with amanda and Gabz....crap show........bleah. if i knew it wld hav jus watched madasgascar.

today tried to practice playing abit of guitar...borrowed it from joey...think i wanna get back SG and get an acoustic guitar....wanna learn lei..strum and worship abit at my own time....if i played better, really wldnt mind helping out in cell.

cooked porridge for lunch and dinner today....sigh, its been such a long time since i last cooked, and when i took a look at my sack of rice...from a 10KG pack...im left with onli less than a bowl!.....i really dun understand why my housemates hav to do tis kinda thing....den i checked, my oyster sauce also gone liow......even the bottle also gone. really dunno wat to do with this kinda housemates leiiiii.....dunno wat else missing man.........cannot recall wat i had in the 1st place anyway....until i hav the need for it...but oh well.... dunno how to handle this issue...dun wanna argue with them, asked them they denied also....dun wanna brew more trouble la...also dun wanna spoil my mood..its hols now!......maybe i can choose to think my oyster sauce and rice jus evaporated. sighh....

think im going to move house soon la....Deb says her housemate moving off, maybe i'll jus move in with her, wish i cld be housemates with her again...she's the best housemate i have since i reached perth. super neat and tidy person..can cook well also..haa....confirm no problem if i stay with her man.....maybe somedays when she's in the mood to bake cake...i still can hav a nibble. lOl.....so pray pray i got a place to stay la.......but i still hav bond in this house lei....gotta bring tis to my landlord's attention soon. anyway they're jus money grabbing a**h****....always wanna collect rent earlier.....then if house has any problem, and u told him abt it...he'll say "there's nothing we cld do abt it"..then giv u tat kinda fake smile........ sianz.

now im so super duper looking forward to the FCC camp...and HILLSONG CONFERENCE!!! then soon after i'll be back in SG to meet my beloved frenz....haa~! hmm....i got my viewcam over....but then today i realise it dun seem to be working lei...like spoil liow..wah abit sad. dunno wat happened to it.....

ohhhhhhhh welll............nothing's gonna bring me down now...shall keep myself cheerful. =)

No comments: