Monday, September 14, 2009

My name is Ms Nona.

Thats how the students and my colleagues call me- Ms Nona. It has been a really tiring day ! Almost no rest at all, standing the whole day, bombarded with information... and stuffs. All these in exchange for the valuable opportunity to interact with the students....all i can say is, its totally worth it. These children are really pure in heart.. and its been said that "the pure are filled with joy" ...and i guess thats what grounds the teachers in pathlight. at least..thats what i think for now. :) hey its my first day :p

I can't drive to school this semester, limited parking slots available...~~~ arghh......but there are other perks that come with working at Pathlight..haha. i can wear sneakers+jeans (and even 3/4s)+polo tshirts to work everyday. loL... also, theres a Mr Bean Kiosk in school and i pay staff price cheap cheap! joy !

there are lots more interesting and juicy stuffs that happened today...mainly my experiences with the students.. but im really really tired now. so i'll just save those for catching up sessions and my induction class support reflection forms that i have to fill in every single day...which has to be submitted eventually. Im not complaining, its a really good exercise...forces us to really observe. one of the section requires us to list 3 positive behaviours from the child/children. so thats 15 positive behaviours in a week. can u find 15 positive behaviours from me within a week if u were to see me everyday? hahaha... i wonder :p

okay...im gonna sleep now !!

No comments: