Sunday, September 06, 2009

argh ! today is not a good day !!

i missed takeshi's show 死神的秘密!it was on !! :( rawrrr i've been wanting to catch that.

tragic, isnt it? im starting to appraise my days based on the shows i catch/miss.
the sad, lonely existence of aizai.

alrights...lets see what else is on later :p

*im a lil under the weather today too, can't really focus on what I read.. think i woke too damn early today !

Post Edit: I had my phone turned to silent...and fell asleep at 9pm+... then my very good friend very de smart, called my house phone and woke me up. haha...zz. HEng it was good stuff, loL~ called to ask if I wanna go AOH tmr, he might be able to get me a ride on the chinook ! yays~! excited !!! hopefully really get to ride!!~wokay im bringing my D200...think grow cobwebs liow (psst, im gonna use my brand new crumpler tmr, finally. hahaha.. dun complain say i nv use..i finding auspicious day ahah :p). haha, my headache suddenly gone..can crap liow! ~ yesh !

No comments: