Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

I wanna catch that show. hmm, i wonder where the transformers get their spare parts from after a fight. they can't just continue without some bits and pieces right? anyway they've cool names. how abt naming my kids regardless of their sex after transformer characters..?
me, "Optimus Prime, come here. I wanna talk to you. Go sit beside Megatron."
damn cool right? i noe im awesome. thanks. hahaa

heh..zz, i love watching movies. wanted to tweak abit of my FB profile earlier on, but in the end didnt change much. haha. find it bothersome filling up those "Favourite Movies/TV" section...but i think i can easily come up with my Top 100 movies list or fill up a whole page...maybe i'll come up with AIZAI's Greatest Movie List. one fine day..we can just pick a few and do a DVD stay in night~weeeeeeeeeee!!

No comments: