Saturday, June 13, 2009

contrast.

its happening again tmr. different cliques have an uncanny way of scheduling themselves to meetup on the same day.. so i have to be at 4 different places tmr, but it aint so bad, cos all different timing.. just a tad rush. and woe to how much i've to spend on parking tmr ~ zzzz.

i normally would have rejected 1 or 2 meetups so as not to land myself in such a frenzied day. i never liked it. i prefer my days slow, doing things i enjoy, soaking in the presence of a select few.. those people in my circle of trust.. loL. as always, quality over quantity right..heh. me no social butterfly~ However, it so happens that.. even with an iphone, yours truly is still disorganised and really forgetful. i note down my appointments, BUT i nv bother with checking back ! big mistake. then when ppl ask, i enthusiastically say "okay, no problem.." then realise wat an idiot i am. i shall not fly kite tmr.. i'll be guai and attend all the gatherings/meetups.... and hopefully learn my lesson ! i need another organiser to remind me to check my main organiser...haha.. post-it notes...or sthg like that... zzzzz

conversations jus now sorta sparked something in my mind, and initially i started off this post, wanting to pen down some 感想 regarding The Intended.. and the way i react to certain stuffs (hence the title "contrast"). but i guess now, hmm... i just wanna sleep :p

yet another random post brought to you by the friendly but not quite sociable aizai.. loL

okok..by now u all probably agree that i need slp :p
goo- nigh

No comments: