Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sundown 2009 - Impossible is nothing !

yet another milestone in the life of AIZAI the fit kia.. haha. i jus completed my first ever marathon! 3 cheers! Sundown 2009 ~ yeah, impossible is nothing ! woohoo~ but okay...aizai is not fit at all...heck, these days u can call me lembek and i wldnt be able to find anything to retort~ did not even train. gained like 5kg after my yunnan trip~ no im not proud of the fact that i completed a marathon without training. didnt practice what i preach this time..haha. jialat. my leg spoil liow. anyhoos, when i reached the end point, the time showed 7hr33min. haha..

4 bridges werent too bad.. i loved the part where gravity pulled me down, and i went a little bit faster. haha. but i absolutely hated the countless mini up slopes..and the sandy pitches.. sorry cant remember where those places were..basically gong already. just walking and running like a robot. following thru the motions. air seemed thinner at night.. i ran continuosly for first 5km (i think this is a feat in itself! damn i really havent been running)...and then walked n run the whole way liow. did not stop at all, didnt dare to. thankfully no cramps!!! ahaha..my best burst of energy came at abt 12km+.. dunno why suddenly feel energetic.. then hit 28km..and i feel cui liow... pure muscle fatigue- was jus inching my way to the finishing point. every kilometre seemed so far away ! pretty er xin experience la..hahah. but i nv thought of giving up even once! good thing. haha. thanks brudder for insisting i go~ actually din wanna risk injuring myself before the course liow..haha. and i was made to fly another cliques kite for dinner n chillout session. LOL~ very the paiseh..but didnt regret it ! I havent slept since yesterday morning. haa..~ do i even sound coherent now...shucks, i need to reach novena by 745am tmr for my course..............zzzzzzzzz, hopefully i can walk. as usual~ some pictures to end the day~ :)


JD and me (:

Supporter Wen ~

my faithful companion~ u hav served me well! woohoo ~
i've no blisters~! beautiful!

last but not least, my bestest brudder! who was with me ALL the way, whole 42km !:D
look at his bitter gourd face before the run~ sillyboy drank mac's milk shake and wasnt feeling too well earlier part of the race. burp burp burp :s my personal pongpong team, yokoyoko provider, took H20 for me while i painfully inch fwd first. haha..heh, thanks for being there the whole 42km~ first ever marathon~! wonder if it'll be my last... running's def not my cup of tea man...maarathoning is jus crazy. but got ppl jio standard chart liow..and i quite gian to get that finisher tee...haha. we'll see...... AT THE MOMENT, marathon's gonna be those 'been there, done that..great its off my checklist' kinda thing... haa.. wait till i forget the pain :p im pretty forgetful! goodnight people.

No comments: