Tuesday, September 25, 2007

i just embarrased myself big time this morning when i met my co-supervisor. initially, the plan was to meet up to get her signature for some stuffs.. so then, when i met her..i decided to ask her some stats stuffs... and here goes the conversation..

me: .....so i was wondering if it was alright for me to go ahead with that analysis..
sup: ..well you could do that, but due to the sample size..blah blah....its better if u do a visual inspection to......
me: oh hmm..visual inspection.... there is a function for that in SPSS!?

it took me about 5 seconds to realise what an idiot i was........zzzzz.
my supervisor almost burst out in laughter, and i could see that she was trying to hold her laughter throughout the conversation after that.

i cld argue that i wasnt quite awake when i met her and stuff..aha. but sighs!

No comments: