Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Data collection COMPLETE!

finally done with data collection! whoopee~!! 78 participants in all~ short of 2...but thats alright methinks. it was tough getting schools to agree helping out with my study, but no regrets totally. i think i rather work with kids than with adults. really good experience. tiring but fun. and the last school that i did testings in was really really good. the principal and staff were super helpful and friendly. even made a sign for me to blue-tack it on the door "testing in progess, please use copier in ELC"....orh, i had an entire photocopier room to myself. haaha. that was cool.

anyway im really glad this testing phase is over...now i just hope my data makes sense.....loL. i keyed in all my raw data into SPSS...and..haha, i don't know what else to click besides checking for correlation.. its time to read up and refresh my memory on stats.. then again... i think i'll be using some model that i've never came across before in my previous stats units. Rasch model...anyone familar with that? haha. zzz.

No comments: