Thursday, September 20, 2007

5 weeks plus to thesis submission. i am officially stressed. what's grieving me now is the stats part. the whole analysis.......it is just too damn difficult. my head's cracking, falling apart..i dun even wanna rant on this now. this is nightmarish...the last thing on my head before i sleep is this freaking analysis part for my thesis. everything is thesis thesis thesis~

but anyway, even though it seems almost impossible to get pass this whole stats thing now (wails!)... there isn't a doubt that i'll get my thesis done. just a matter of how much hair i'll drop...haha.. grah.

so anyway, with that (plus, quite a number of people have asked)...so what's my plans after hons....... ? Answer: I honestly don't know. There are just too many factors that i hafta take into consideration. and i just don't have the time and energy to think about it now (well, maybe i just don't wanna think about it, not too sure myself).

haha. okays...i wish i had more to say... but my life's been pretty uneventful lately. i've got nothing on my mind now other than my thesis.

edit:
how many times have i used the word 'thesis' in this one short post. ugh. terrible. im sick of that word. haha. zz

No comments: