Thursday, June 21, 2007

got my vaio back. after doing some software upgrades the spasms stopped. but cost me $60+ cos i lost my warranty card (the model is out for less than a year loh.. confirm still under warranty mah..but that person INSISTED that i still must have a receipt to prove...dunno prove wat la. v kuku)..they dont even know for how long their own product is out ah? but i cant be bothered to argue. zz.

then cos i forgot to bring my vaio's adapter back from perth, had to buy one when i went to collect after servicing was done..that guy who served me gave me the right adapter, but wrong wires to connect to the socket. super ugh la......its my fault that i didnt check, but i truuuuuuuuuusted him mah. so then, today down i went to wisma atria again jus to change that wire.....even though i drive, but still...wahliao..parking not cheap leh.

BUT BUT BUT...nevermind...these few days i've had my mum with me. drove down to send my laptop for repair...another trip to collect laptop... and anoooooooooother trip to change that wire. so then...it was good quality time. had lunch, talked...and she bought me quite abit of stuff. heh... ermz..included in the stuff is a wallet (cos i lost mine at impact camp..so then i've been stuffing and throwing my notes and coins ard, and always going out realising i nv bring money alot of times.) yes anyway..the wallet...err..wldnt even call it a wallet..its not flat and compact like i always want mine to be..so wats it...purse!?...err.....i dunno. its girly with a coin pouch. zzz. but she insisted its nice and 'good to use'. so anyway...okay we bought it. and im using it now. maybe i'll grow to love it. but anyway its a gift from mum. love the giver and not the gift. haha. its okay.

then abt 7ish pastor yp with her 2 beautiful princess and mirabel came over to my place. really touched by their concern and the effort they took in coming just to catch up with me and talk to my mum. well basically pastor was talking to my mum...while i was talking to mirabel, at the same time enjoying the noodles that dear mirabel bought for me (hehe..but sorry i couldnt finish it) was really yummy though~! anyway was really assured of God's love once again through them....even though through the semester, God has been really close and been speaking to me, but still its just really reallyreally awesome when He sends someone to affirm, of who i am in Him and alot alot of other stuffs...reminding me that im not meant to be alone. and really wat a wonderful spiritual family i have. Ps YP and Mirabel~ I LOVE U BOTH HEAPS!

so then ps yp left earlier with her 2 princesses...and i caught up with mirabel till abt 12ish and then sent her home after.

so anyway.. wats the point of this post. haha..just to say im really superbly thankful (independent of watever circumstances and situations) but only and only becos HE is such a wonderful God, awesome awesome awesome God. and it has been an awesome day.

*sings This is the day, this is the day, that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made..I will rejoice, I rejoice and be glad in it and be glad in it~!

Psalm 118 comes to mind =)

No comments: