Wednesday, April 25, 2007

[insert watever]

i have been lazy to blog proper (whats new right), and busy as well anyway. so erm... theres a group presentation coming up, and i absolutely hate group presentations.. i'd rather do everything alone. i wish everyone was as efficient as me. haha. ok la..but i guess its just the part about conveying my thoughts and ideas to people that really irks me.

well then again, that does not happen only during group work. in real life, i've got so much thoughts running deep in me, i just find it very/extremely/superbly difficult to verbalize my thoughts and emotions. sometimes its ok, im like..ahh watever. but there are times...i just feel like.......exploding.

really wonder wat happened to me along the way. i remember being, very talkative....well that has become kinda vague. been too long. i wonder if its age (*looks around* i guess not. haha..)....

zzz.....anyway.. God has been good goood goood....
now its back to work work work.

No comments: