Monday, April 09, 2007

bits and pieces

since my last post, havent been motivated to blog at all...much has happened during this disappearance act of mine. both good and bad. that being said, God uses all circumstances good and bad for His Glory ["And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28] ........so its ALL good. heh..

lets see....hmm..dont really know where to start. how bout some photos? but wait a min...suddenly realised i forgot how to post photos on the site. grr. after my 1mth stint in costa rica, apparently became bit of an.......IT illiterate. O_o

now ehh...there's flickr.....photobucket and wat else......anyway, i forgot my password to watever i've used before. gosh, haha terrible.

ok ok..wait till i've figured all those out, then i'll post again. O_o
then theres err....oh yah..tagboard.

ok nevermind. this is such an embarassing post. haha. anyway you guys must be used to it by now................i guess. zzzzZz.

just came back from church camp! whooopee. it was gooooooood. God is always good. hehe. fellowship was good, made some new friends, built up stronger bonds with existing ones...worship was awesome, Word by Bro Binh also stirred me up..reminded me to have that burden in my heart, the responsibility that has been entrusted to us. God, I want to make a difference! I want to make an impact! God, use me! God, I say YES to You!

ooH then i was asked to help take photos for camp too (alongside with mark and casey, cos both them on worship most of the times). it felt weird at first, when people were worshipping, doing their stuffs.....then there i was going *snap snappy snap* ..think it'll prob not feel as weird next time round. yippee~my first official assignment. was fun fun fun! initially i was like "hmm...im not capable of taking good photos...what if this...what if that..." basically lots of doubt abt myself, but mark said as long as i enjoyed myself, that was more than enough. heh.. and during one of the sessions, Bro Binh mentioned that we're serving by grace, becos He allowed and cos He wanted to use us.. that we shouldnt serve only when we feel adequate and 'up for the job'...cos we always fall short of God's standards anyway. and if we don't use our gifts, we'll lose it. so yeah.. Lord, help me to say YES to You always. Lord, mould me and make me the person You want me to be. May You fashion my heart after Yours.. and make me an instrument of liberation for what Your heart bleeds over.

there was this other thing i wanted to say while i was writing the above paragraph...i was like "hold that thought hold that thought.."..but still it slipped my mind! meh.

so anyway, hmm yeah then i lost my wallet during camp. i remembered distinctly packing my wallet into camping bag....but then when i got back home, wallet was gone. *woe* really wonder where i lost it. but thank God i took some of the money and my debit card out (didnt know why i bothered to do that, i usually dont...so thank God!) anyways....im jus gonna miss a few photos that was in the wallet.....and some cash (can't recall how much)....no biggie i guess, hope whoever picked it up will be blessed then.

today is easter monday~ public hols! i can never never remember hols when im in perth. i don't know why. this morn i was all changed and ready to go uni print some stuffs, then planned to head to a few primary schools to make an appointment with principals to talk abt recruiting their kids for my study... but woh, thank God shanshan reminded me that its easter monday today. saved me a wasted trip! phewz.......thank God and thank you shanshan (tho u probably dont know this site exist)! heh..anyway much appreciated.

ooK. thats abt all for today.. hopefully next post there'll be some photos. and hopefully i'll post again sooonish. haaha. i've like 1 presentation and 2 essays to do.......and need to write intro and method section for my thesis before this hols is up...and theres the readings i've gotta catch up on.....bleah. so yeah.

God Bless all!

No comments: