Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I cleared one unit ! last lesson for that unit today...today i got back an assignment, and handed in the last assignment. i've already passed, i just need the last one to get a distinction.

mm on the whole, im not as stressed doing masters as when i was doing my undergrad. im not sure why. i think i wouldnt say the same next year when i'll be writing my thesis and doing my practicums la. haha. for now though, i can basically complete my assignments 1 week before due date.. O_o that was something unheard of when i was doing my undergrad. i was equally hardworking leh. owell. it's a good thing anyway. not to say... im not stressed, it's pretty not me...you know, to have the self-discipline to complete readings every week faithfully and stuffs. im not bragging here, but im just saying i don't know what happened along the way, and what changed me. self-discipline.. mm.. i hope i keep this up. seriously.

I hope i can do a good job for my last 2 assignments. im so tired now. didnt sleep well last night. i wasnt thinking of anything in particular, my brain just refused to go to rest. im gonna sleep soon after i finish blogging, wake up real early tmr to start work again.

ooh and my lecturer ordered pizza for us today ! so sweet of her. now, this is an area i lack discipline in. i had 2 slices ! and..i ate 2 muffins today too. 2 super yummy muffins. mmmmm lovemuffins !! just can't resist them >_<

owell, goodnight ! i am so looking forward to a good break ! :D

No comments: