Friday, March 12, 2010

work work work work work work work work

Friday... but no TGIF feeling ! Pretty productive this week.. done with 1 presentation and 1 quiz. and I went for 2 job interviews..both of which were successful ! Both are actually part time research assistant positions. One requires me to administer tests to children, the other one to interview parents. the latter pays better..heh... 1 completed interview = $60 ! kachiiiiing ~~ $_$
money aside, I do gain more experience and I get the chance to network abit as well. know more people in my field. then the co-investigator actually asked if im interested in another full time RA position under her, cos she has another grant for a seperate study.. it might be good to just have a chat first.

But anyways...did I say I'm tired? this week was super busy... next week even worse. I've got 3 assignment due next week, all on the same day (Thursday). So ermz...don't attempt to call me out before that okay. I will be super looking forward to the dinner on Friday..either I'll be damn tired and seh...or I'll be super hyperactive and just flop when I come home that night. I don't know why..but when I'm really really tired, I become super hyperactive. O_o

Anyway yes....this weekend = work work work and more work. Meeting tmr morning.. so ima sign off now...and do more work. goodabye.

No comments: