Saturday, October 24, 2009

In loving memory: Lawrance Chow

It's been surreal. I remember the last time we metup when u returned to SG for hols. You were just seated opposite me..we were sipping coffee, laughing, chatting just abt anything and everything under the sun. you said u'll call me when u come back next hols.. and you'll teach me tennis. I remembered how we first met at bushcourt- u as a freshie and me as an ogl...and how we hit it off so well and became gd frens since.. how we cooked together at your flat and had silly conversations and games.. I remembered your awesome birthday party at SV's recreation rm..and so much more good memories. now you're gone. i can't believe i'll never ever see you again. I miss you, Lawrance, Rest in Peace my dear friend...Love you.

Lawrance Tribute.. done by another friend.


Time is fleeting. Chase your dreams, life's too short to waste not living for what you truly believe in.

No comments: