Monday, October 12, 2009

9th October 2009

... is a date that'll be etched in memory forever. The days that followed had been one of the most traumatising and difficult ones of my life.

Things aren't settled yet.. it won't be so soon I guess. My VP has given me 2 weeks off work, even before I requested, and I'm sure she'll grant me more time if need be. I am very thankful for such understanding and support from my workplace. They are really awesome peeps over at PL.

Darling I am very thankful that you rushed down to just be with me before heading to work.. to you and TPS who've helped me moved, and made a few visits, to the rest who've made an effort to meet me at where I am- not just physically but emotionally as well. Even though there were some help I declined, all has been deeply received and appreciated.

To brudder who has been with me almost throughout this ordeal, I can offer nothing else in return, except a lifetime of gratitude and friendship- the solid kind .. :)

Somehow, by having a heart of thanksgiving .. I am able to relieve some anxiety. Somehow amidst all these turmoil, I know I'm still blessed. The best proof is that mum's regained consciousness and out of ICU, she's still here with me.. and that though thoroughly worn out, I'm still here.

Alrights.. I don't really know how to end this, but just a note to say I'm ok thanks to u all. I need help and I'm thankful I received it.

Do keep us in prayers that these issues can be resolved with as little damage as possible, for my mum's health and well-being.. for me to remsin strong and hopeful..

No comments: