Friday, January 16, 2009

woahhhhhhh shiok !

ran in the morning, went swimming late afternoon. and im jus back from ECP- night blading !! shiok~ but darn...tripped over a mini fruit, and fell hard on my left butt cheek~ ouchh~ then my palms got abit of abrasion :( heh.. no biggie~ Jing's a warrior ! rawr ! haha.. zi lang zi bai ~ LOL...gam zeng buay sua~ ooh and my new off-peak (pig) hour friend taught me how to brake today. muaha...learnt sthg new~ i can finally super mini brake (need to practice more la) now~ i've been blading without knowing how to brake ! im a super duper road hazard. hahaa. night blading really quite shiok.. very windy, less obstacles, and no irritating sun~ heh.. surprisingly...thurs night ecp also quite alot of ppl~ so nice staying east side hor~ keke..

wah but now, really feeling the strain liow~ i can imagine later when i lie on my bed..that shiok shiok feeling. haha....okay poks..

Fit kia AI ZAI signing off for da night~ :p

No comments: