Thursday, January 22, 2009

i jus knew it..difficult to get into sleeping mode after bathing. altho thankfully, can still feel my eyelids abiiit heavy la. so i'll jus mini blog.

anyway, lately i saw some rather disturbing photos laR.. which reminded me of my past. haha. yah...a rather disturbing past. hmm nope nothing funny abt that (random tidbits: Fifty percent of what people say when they are joking is true, which means, we're just too afraid to admit it. So, by making some sort of joke about it, you get to say what you really want without being vulnerable..)

and yah..thankfully i grew out of that phase...that...i dunno wat u'll call it..dark ages would probably be apt enuf..haa..zz.. but it saddens to see my peers still doing the same stuffs... i dun exactly know how i grew outta it. maybe it was when i put more thoughts, and started to care about how my loved ones wld feel..n stuffs. when i started to put my loved ones above my own needs, indulgence, foolishness in escapism.. probably tired of running away..realised that running away is such an irresponsible act..tired of running ard in circles. i dunno. maybe an interplay of all those factors. i dunno how i snapped outta it... altho im not like perfect perfect now... but im thankful at least i think i've matured in those aspects. i noe wat i need to do, i hav a focus..i hav priorities... and im not regretting that detour i made la.. it wasnt exactly time wasted, cos i know i've learnt alot, i've learnt things that people wldnt hav if they din tread that path.. and those experiences moulded me into wat i am now. SORREH if u dun like me, but i happen to like myself quite alot now. haha. and i feel secure enough that i hav a few true frens who appreciate me. lOL~ right!? *glares.. anyway... no, my point now is... no one was able to snap me out of that phase at that point in time..i had to process and review my own life...and somehow someday convicted myself to snap out of it.. so other than feeling upset that some of my peers are still living that kind of life...i dunno how to help/approach them/talk sense into them... and i think the crux is.. they dun think they need help bah.. just like how i felt, "i know wat i was doing at that point in time..." so ehmz...... i dunno leh. wats the point of this post... haa.. dunno la..nvmind... just slightly disturbed. not a big deal i guess....cos maybe, sadly (or not)..inevitably...we're not that close anymore la... *shrugs*

No comments: