Monday, March 13, 2006

part II

so its, 1.11am now...

after all the cleaning..n disinfecting...n spraying..AND more cleaning n spraying.... and the whirl of phobic thoughts swirling in my head. im darn tired.

after all the hoo-haas right, stayed around for half an hour to look ard if there were any more crawlies..and i thought it was safe enough..so i went bathe. came out...n i saw 2 more! to more horror n disgust....~ sigh. slowly making their way up up up the wall.... anyway...it was bad la, like those on the ceilings ah..super buay steady crawlies la...dun noe why they hav to crawl up there, crawl abit, then half their body almost wanted to drop off from the ceiling a few times..then tried to get itself back into position again. dangerous lar! what if it falls on my head..falls on the carpet...sigh. haiyo. haiyo. i hope i dun feel stupid tmr, cos got one of those things fell onto my half loaf of bread (the outer plastic covering)..then i threw the whole thing away. so now, im officialy breakfast-less tmr.

and i got a feeling..i'll regret posting this and the previous entry. cos i told my cell leader on msn, and he was already laughing his head off. literally..i can visualize. *shakes fist* really scared wat...but anyway..after much spraying n ranting..and its been a few hrs already..so im quite drained n tired n quite cooled down now...tho a bit claustrophobic now cos i keep thinking there're so many alien creatures sharing this same room with me.

so now for a moment..i can truly emphatise with ppl suffering from OCD.

i shall kick away the thought of arming myself with insecticide as i proceed to my bed.. God help me fall asleep~ I know You love me!! get those bugs away from me!

.......

2 comments:

Tashes said...

my poor darling, hugs! you are not alone! i'm busy fending off spiders here too! but all i do is scream, because i don't dare to go anywhere near them. *freaky*

Nona Ooi said...

sobs! wish u were here. then we can scream toge at least. haa. im feeling better today..heh.. *hugs

ooh i bought spider control sprays too. all these are a MUST HAVE.