Sunday, March 12, 2006

mark this date.

grossest day ever! ugh. thats wat i hate abt perth. so much darn creepy crawlies! i dunno why, it must be the weather or something; before i vacummed my room, it wasnt there; the next moment, after i went downstairs n kept the vacumm cleaner, walked into my room, and WHOALA! there it was. or rather, there THEY WERE!! sobs. dunno wat those things were...but there were at least a dozen of those white/transparent worm like creepy crawlies on my wall and ceiling. *shivers* stunned for a moment. probably for a minute, stood there frozen, din noe wat i shld do. jus stared at those wriggly little....ughhh. and those on the ceilings..almost dropped down onto the floor as they were crawling...*distressed* u have no idea how much phobia i have towards all these....sucks. i just shared abt this phobia in cell group last weeeeek!! arrghh! i really hated that. my mum always settle those stuffs for me....sobs. i remember when i was in sg...if there was a coakroach/bug/or the like in my room (the kind that flies)..i'll be scared stiff, dun even dare to run out of my room. then i'll jus wrap myself in blanket..n shout for my mum. thennnn she will come to my rescue. now....im like 10000 miles away from her la. boohoooooo. so anyway, i cldnt possibly let those creepy crawlies stay in my room, cos i can nv nv nv nv nv get to sleep if i noe i was in the same room with at least 10 other different species. in the end, toook a deep breath(and i meant REALLY REALLY DEEP BREATH) n squashed those wormies with bulletins/magazines...or watever i cld lay my hands on. ughhhh!!! wat an ordeal! after this hardest part...i almost went mad. RE-cleaned every nook and cranny, disinfected every corner AGAIN! grabbed all my anti-bacterial stuffs i have, cleaned!! clean clean clean! and RESPRAYED double amount of HIGH PERFORMANCE insecticide. creepy crawlies DIE! die they shall! they shall not invade my room! nonononononono!!!

sobs. i hope i don't get nightmare tonight.

shld i respray insecticide again...? sigh. i dont feel safe!!

No comments: