Thursday, November 05, 2009

This week feels exceptionally long. tiredy bees. Fun and interesting nonetheless..but tiring. Glad its Friday tmr, but I can't leave early cos I have to meetup with the parents tomorrow after school to review their child's performances n stuffs...scheduled 30min per parent, but I'm not too sure if they'll stick to that time frame. in all my dealings with kids, its the interaction with their parents that wear me out the most. I swear that I'll be the most difficult parent any teacher would come across in future..HAHA...jus kidding. :p Wooohoo..God bless me and my buddy teacher tmr.

So I received the official date for my last day at PL.. things have been going on at an exceptionally fast rate for me of late... in and outta job...stuffs happening, now im going back to studies. fwahh....how was all these even possible.

I'll miss my students sorely, but i guess i hafta do what is needed la..to better equip myself first, then step back into workforce. the flexible study schedule would be a welcomed change as well..

so there's PL sports day coming up (i've been sabo-ed to run with the kids in a relay!), MOE SPED day...then *pooooOf* ...taking off soon as student breaks for their hols...

wah wah wahhh........okay i just wanna sleep now.

No comments: