Thursday, October 23, 2008

trudge on warrior.

feels good getting 'stuffs' outta the chest. whatever it is...its out. whether the ending is as my heart's desire, or not. the point is, i know, i've done everything in my power. and that is good enough, for i've tried. no regrets.

Opening my heart to someone doesn't always have to be a frightening experience. I show my affections and opine it as a truth im stating, not as a risk im taking. anyway, bottomline is.. i feel good now.

after so long, i've finally had a hearty meal. my appetite's back..and im back in chillin' mode. yeah i've yet to secure a job, and it seems at this point in time, a rather bleak outlook. add on to the fact that dad jus did sthg 'clever' again...was rather affected..but que sara sara. i'll take it a step at a day.

No comments: