Friday, October 12, 2007

time is running out! THESIS!

li-chan....i decided on this blog title specially for u. hahaaha....friend enough? loL

funny how im not as stressed (doesn't mean im not..loL) about my thesis as i was with my assignments.... is this a serious case of bochupness? or have i learnt to better manage stress...? maybe its an interplay of both factors...haha. actually...no, i think it might only be the latter + the assurance of God. not that writing a thesis is easy...but its muchmuch easier without having to fear. I love my Daddy. weee~

hmm, i've lost some weight after putting in more time and effort on my thesis...which is really weird (first time i lost weight without trying! plus..i havent exercised in months....bleah, so unhealthy). i havent got much appetite lately, and i think my system's gone bonkers. like i met li-chan for dinner at abt 4pm today (now i realise its my first and only meal for the day)...i din feel hungry at all but i just ate anyway, cos i know that i need to. then after i finished my subway wrap, i didn't feel full either. no hunger and no feelings of satiation. how tragic! im not complaining abt the losing weight part though. haha. that needs to STAY GONE!

so anyway...i think thats kinda good also in the sense that its really difficult to do any work when you're full..cos all the blood goes to your tums to digest the food, so then less blood goes to the brain...and i need lots of brain power for writing. so sorry tumtums i'll compensate u with more yummy food after 29th oct. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

oh and im talking alot (more) to myself these days~ yikes...wat a thesis does to u....hehe...hmm. okays. back to work. byeee for now.

No comments: