Saturday, November 26, 2005

greetings - from land near the equator.

so im back for approximately 6 hours now. still able to adapt to the humidity, not too bad. after i set foot into my house for like an hour, friends from liquids (cafe where i use to work part time) jio-ed me to a bar at Club street. apparently today is the bar's opening day...think the owner is my cafe boss's friend. anyway i didnt drink, stayed for awhile and they decided to go kbox. good idea too, cos i wasn't very keen on staying at that place for long. seem a lil dodgy to me. so the whole lot trooped down to paradiz centre. i wasnt quite in the mood for ktv either. haa. wanted to have a chat with one or two of the friends from liq, but both places were too noisy to do any catching up. and while i was at ktv, kelvin called me...and scolded me, cos i didnt call him after i touched down. sigh, im starting to feel the hectic pace here in Singapore already. didnt even get to rest properly. in less than 4hrs time, i have to wake up, go sin ming road to get my bike's insurance and road tax and all (my dad...RARHH!! i dunno how he lost them...create more problems for me). ugh. so if i don't do them tomorrow...i can't ride my bike (cos then it'll be illegal). RARHH!! then after...kelvin wants me to go california fitness with him. i obliged, wondering though if i have the energy to even do a proper workout. after all those which i'll proceed to FCBC, yeah...i miss FCBC!! looking forward to that. can't wait to see all my dearie sis... think i'll be tired, but i guess i'll feel recharged once i step into the doors of FCBC! hehe.

sobs. less than 4hrs of sleep. goodbye for now.

darling! when are we meeting!? i miss you guys! for now though..me get my beauty sleep first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how abt friday??? i finish my test on fri!!! can u can u?

darling

Nona Ooi said...

thanx cheechiu =)

ooh darling, yeah friday sounds good! i'll call u to confirm time and place!